I'm doing a series of the last year of going through Covid with Mental Illness . It is important to visit this topic. We need to bring awareness to both topics.
I do have trigger warning prior to reading this series. Hence, this introduction. If you are at all triggered by Covid please refrain. Covid brings strong emotions and isn't my main focus. In the same since I will be mostly focusing on suicide. This can also be a sensitive subject as well. My goal in this is to bring awareness to Mental illness not to trigger anger. This is my personal experience. Others have a different prospective.
Finally, this is a journey that we took with my daughter Leah. I have gotten permission from Leah to write this series. It will be in my own view and personal involvement. Leah wants to be understood. My goal is that we can get closer to that. If you go on this journey keep that in mind
Kandi
No comments:
Post a Comment