I am now rehabbing from my 9th knee surgery. I know it will be quite a significant time before I will need another. I have two new knees. I am very thankful this morning. It isn't because I have two new knees or I will not be struggling everyday with knee pain as I have in the past. I am so very thankful for the weakness I find myself in at the moment. My body is racked in pain as I write this. My weakness is on full display for my to look upon. I am in udder joy. My Lord is the most Merciful Gracious Lord on High.
I am nothing right now. I know exactly where I need to be on my knees to His amazing Grace. He breaks my heart wide open. I no longer am a slave. It is His precious Name that has willed me. Oh praise be to God. I stand because of the Cross. I breathe because of His sacrifice. I have everlasting Grace because of His victory over sin. My mind wants to give into the problems that I surely face. Here I am so very thankful. I am so humbled by His amazing love He does give to me. This is my testimony. This is my life. Saved from my wretched weakness. Bought with the strength of Christ on the Cross.
No comments:
Post a Comment