Well, It has been a lot of summer fun for us. We had Sharon in swim classes that she graduated. Now she is going in for her second batch. I will be in the water in the beginning then she will give her a go without me. She really has taken with the swim lessons. She also is starting to stay dry during the day and doing good on the potty.
Leah is just about ready to walk. She requires very little support. She is eating more and more of what we eat. She pretty much prefers that over baby food. Although, I still have to gey those veggies in so she is going to have to deal. We think she might of said bye once but not sure. She pretty much just screaches.
We have been seeing friends, going to parks, play and learn programs and a lot of water fun. We are really enjoying this summer. It helps when one is not pregnant, recovering from knee surgery, or taking care of a newbie. I miss having a newbie. At least Sharon will still cuddle with me.
I should really start taking more pictures with my camera....as soon as I find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment